Thursday, March 24, 2011

SXSW 2011 Wrap-up



This was our 2nd trip to SXSW, and it's still an incredible experience. This year we saw 57 shows, maybe a couple more.

I'm also very excited about my "Jacket!" jacket (to the right) and listening to all the new music picked up at or soon after SXSW.

Jump to a specifc day: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4

There were some bands that I wanted to see, but didn't get to. Still, I'll be looking at getting some of the music, or the latest album for some of these that I already knew:

  • !!! (pronounced "Chk Chk Chk")
  • Okkervil River
  • ...And you will know us by the trail of dead
  • Family of the Year
  • Charlie Shafter Band
  • The Devil Whale
  • Brandi Emma
  • Inverness
  • Damien Jurado
  • Hotels & Highways
  • Imaginary Cities
  • James Blake
  • Saint Motel

No comments: